I Know What You Did Last Summer





















I Know What You Did Last Summer was released on October 17th, 1997.
Filming locations include Bodega Bay and Jenner, CA. and Burgaw, Currie and Southport, NC.


Opening/car accident - Hwy. 1 Jenner, Ca. 95450
(Kolmer Gulch)





Southport Community Theatre - 111 N. Howe St. Southport, NC. 28461
(Amuzu Theatre)




Julie, Helen, Barry & Ray at the bonfire - Hwy. 1 Bodega Bay, Ca. 94923
(Schoolhouse Beach)






Southport Muscle - 106 Yacht Basin Dr. Southport, NC. 28461




Julie James' house - 209 Short St. Southport, NC. 28461




Missy Egan's house - 405 Canetuck Rd. Currie, NC. 28435




Shiver's store - 107 S. Wright St. Burgaw, NC. 28425
(Harrell's)




10 comments:

  1. Hey, Love your site. I've done a bit of this myself. I'm "J" w/ KandJHorrordotcom on youtube. Check me out. Peace, J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Wilmington, NC about 8 years ago, which is right next to Southport, NC. I now live about 60 miles away in Sampson Co NC. Southport is a beautiful small town, and still looks just as it did in the movie. The seafood there is amazing! Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Missy Egan's house is the same house used in The Conjuring. The Conjuring is also on this list if anyone wants to check it out. Your site and pics are phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the town scenes is the same town used for silver bullet 1984

      Delete
  4. Fantastic!
    In the movie, they use the address "309" instead of "209" on the envelope left for Julie James. Movies often use fake addresses so I was surprised when I googled it just now and it was real. Love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those opening scenes with the cliffs and rocky beaches of "North Carolina" always made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete