Joy Ride




Joy Ride was released on October 5th, 2001.
Filming locations include Redlands and Venice, CA., Delle, UT. and Battle Mountain, Fernley, Wells and Winnemucca, NV.


Used car lot - 1628 Lincoln Blvd. Venice, Ca. 90291




Hazen Market - 600 Reno Hwy. Fernley, Nv. 89408





Cop pulls Lewis over - West bound I-80 Nv. (between mile markers 205 & 206)




Lone Star Motel - 676 6th St. Wells, Nv. 89835






Delle Café and store - I-80 exit 70 Delle, Ut. 84029





University of Colorado - 1200 E. Colton Ave. Redlands, Ca. 92373
(University of Redlands)




Venna buys Lewis a hat - 650 W. Front St. Battle Mountain, Nv. 89820




Owl Motel - 72 E. Front St. Battle Mountain, Nv. 89820







State Line Truck Stop - 5625 W. Winnemucca Blvd. Winnemucca, Nv. 89445




15 comments:

  1. ΠΟΛΥ ΩΡΑΙΕΣ ΟΙΚΟΝΕΣ ΑΞΕΧΑΣΤΟΣ PAUL WALKER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pictures of Joy Ride / Roadkill / Candy Cane! I never managed to get there because I was always distracted by Vanishing Point, the Lincoln Highway and the Pony Express route just to the south. You like horror, obviously and I like road movies: Our paths will cross with Joy Ride: I will include that film on my next trip in 2019 as a must for the remote locations. (I live in England). If you'd like to see where else I have been over the last 12 years, then please go to the link below. All the best, John.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrlocation/albums
    Email: onthea25@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, very impressive list of locations! You have some that I'd like to visit but haven't had a chance to yet. I'd also like to go to England sometime and visit some of the iconic locations over there.

      Delete
    2. What films do you want to see the location for in England?
      (Forgot I had already registered, so I am not anonymous after all).
      John DK (Mr Location).

      Delete
    3. A few that come to mind are An American Werewolf in London, Hellraiser, A Clockwork Orange, Sleepy Hollow, Batman, etc.

      Delete
  3. Could anyone tell me what scene or time the Hazen Market is in in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its the opening credits when he is talking to his mother, around the 4 minute mark.

      Delete
  4. Does the Lone Star still exist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drove through Wells last year and it was still standing.

      Delete
  5. What about the motel that appeared at the end in ? Or the cornfield Rusty Nail chased them through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn’t able to track down that hotel, there’s a few that are in that area and even one with the same name but while there, didn’t match up. Still on the hunt or it’s been torn down and renovated.

      Delete
  6. Legit there is just something about this movie that is just perfect, such a thriller and scenic ashell. Reminds me of my brother we always get in trouble lol

    ReplyDelete