Breaking Bad


























Breaking Bad aired on AMC from January 20th, 2008 to September 29th, 2013.
Filming was done in and around Albuquerque, NM.


First cook/money burial - Trail 7089 NM.








White house - 3828 Piermont Dr. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87111


2014

2020


J.P. Wynne High School - 301 Loma Colorado Dr. NE Rio Rancho, NM. 87124
(Rio Rancho High School)





A1A Car Wash - 9516 Snow Heights Cir. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87112
(Mister HotShine Car Wash & Lube Centers)




Jesse Pinkman's house - 322 16th St. SW Albuquerque, NM. 87104


2014

2022


Tuco Salamanca's headquarters - 906 Park Ave. SW Albuquerque, NM. 87102
(Java Joe's)




Tuco holds Walt and Jesse captive - Dalies Rd. Los Lunas, NM. 87031





Hank & Marie Schrader's house - 4901 Cumbre Sel Sur Ct. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87111




Walt goes nude, interior - 7553 Isleta Blvd. SW Albuquerque, NM. 87105
(Jerry's Market)




Jesse's apartment - 323 Terrace St. SE Albuquerque, NM. 87106




Los Pollos Hermanos - 4257 Isleta Blvd. SW Albuquerque, NM. 87105
(Twisters)






Gustavo Fring's house - 1213 Jefferson St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87110




Gustavo's chicken farm - 9615 Broadway Blvd. SE Albuquerque, NM. 87105




Duane Chow's house - 306 Edith Blvd. SE Albuquerque, NM. 87102




Tio Salamanca's nursing home - 8820 Horizon Blvd. Albuquerque, NM. 87113




Saul Goodman's office - 9800 Montgomery Blvd. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87111




The Salamanca brothers attempt to kill Hank - 4600 Cutler Ave. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87110




Methylamine railroad heist - Spur Ranch Rd. Lamy, NM. 87540





Walts New Hampshire cabin - Sandia Crest Scenic Hwy. (Hwy. 536) NM.




12 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures! I'd love to go to Albuquerque one day just for all those locations. If you get a chance, check out my film location blog. Some you might like as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet blog! I especially liked the Friday the 13th camp pics.

      Delete
    2. Awesome, I live in Chicago. Definitely will be checking some of these locations out, I love this shit.

      Delete
  2. Awesome dude, ty. I finally just got down to ABQ for my own self guided tour, unfortunately I only had a few hours in town but, I did get to some locations I don't see here, If you want, Id be glad to share. Cant wait to go back. Maybe catch them filming Saul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! Can't wait to check these sites myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I could see your efforts in all this work. Will check for other movies also. Would be nice to know when you visited compared to when it was filmed, what brought you to choose each movies and to visit the exact locations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhakanan, it's my pleasure and thank you for your feedback. I try to visit locations from my favorite movies or television shows.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing your pictures! Some of the places have changed a bit, like Jesse's house. I wish I had the opportunity to check these places out but unfortunately I'm from Sweden so it's a bit far away for me, but thanks for sharing! From a huge Breaking bad fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Albuquerque born and raised. Loved seeing my city in the Breaking Bad series and the best show on telly, ever! Thanks for all these shots. I still live here and haven't been to all the places yet, imagine that. Was wondering if you could do 'Mystic Pizza' one of these days? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete