Death Proof




Death Proof was released on July 21st, 2007.
Filming locations include Lompoc, Los Olivos and Santa Ynez, Ca. and Austin and Luling, TX.
 
 
Guero's Taco Bar - 1412 S. Congress Ave. Austin, Tx. 78704
  
 


Texas Chili Parlor - 1409 Lavaca St. Austin, Tx. 78701

 
 
 
 
 
Circle A - 12226 Ranch Rd. 620 N Austin, Tx. 78750
 
 



Jasper's farm - 1170 S. Laurel Ave. Luling, Tx. 78648
(Zedler Mill)
 
 


Barn - 4115 Jalama Rd. Lompoc, Ca. 93436

I'd like to thank PaulH of Halloween Filming Locations for finding this location.




Abernathy, Kim & Zoe first encounter Stuntman Mike - Figueroa Mountain Rd. Los Olivos, Ca. 93441






Kim shoots Stuntman Mike - Armour Ranch Rd. and Happy Canyon Rd. Santa Ynez, Ca. 93460

I'd like to thank PaulH of Halloween Filming Locations for finding this location.





Ending - Figueroa Mountain Rd. Los Olivos, Ca. 93441

I'd like to thank PaulH of Halloween Filming Locations for finding this location.







6 comments:

  1. I was at chili parlor today! If anyone cares....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heaven, that bald guy at the chili bar is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i ever get lucky enough to visit Texas the Austin is the place I'm going. Death Proof & Machete locations a serious must visit being as Grindhouse is in my top five of all time movies and I've got a massive back tattoo of Machete

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got married at the mill in 2019 im just, you're telling me this for the first time.

    ReplyDelete