Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers


























Halloween 6 was released on September 29th, 1995.
Filming locations include Los Angeles, CA. and Cottonwood Heights, Layton, Ogden and Salt Lake City, UT.


Jamie escapes to the surface - 1223 W. North Temple Salt Lake City, Ut. 84116
(Gadsby Power Plant)





Bus station - 3909 Airport Rd. Ogden, Ut. 84405
(Ogden-Hinckley Airport)







Michael Myers kills Jamie - 891 Weaver Ln. Layton, Ut. 84041





Haddonfield J.C. - 1950 Monroe Blvd. Ogden, Ut. 84401
(Ogden City School District)




Strode house - 1926 Lincoln St. Salt Lake City, Ut. 84105




Blankenship house - 956 Ramona Ave. Salt Lake City, Ut. 84105




Smith's Grove Warren County Sanitarium entrance - 2301 Bellevue Ave. Los Angeles, Ca. 90026
(The Dream Center)




Dr. Loomis' house/Smith's Grove ritual/employee entrance - 6900 S Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd.
Cottonwood Heights, Ut. 84121
(Cottonwood Paper Mill)











Smith's Grove hallways - 500 Foothill Dr. Salt Lake City, Ut. 84148
(George E. Wahlen VA Medical Center)






11 comments:

  1. Any idea where the bus stop is? Been searching for years and cant find any info. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wondered too. I cant imagine taking a dump in that creepy bathroom and have the lights go out. At least I'd be on the toilet because I would definitely lose control of my bodily functions!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, I do not. That's one of the illusive locations for this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve located the Bus depot. See http://www.ohmb.net/showthread.php?17635-Halloween-filming-locations-master-list&p=1339363&viewfull=1#post1339363

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the barn where Jamie was killed by Micheal, the same one from the 5th film where Micheal killed those teens that were playing with those kittens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they're different locations. The barn from Halloween 5 is located at 114 S 2250 W Ogden, Ut. 84404.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this. Bravo and awesome job!!!! Gee, it seems like yesterday I rented the movie from Blockbuster. Guess, I am old now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Utah and have been to every location in the movie. The bathroom is at the Ogden airport. I've been on those stairs about 100 times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great info,thanks for sharing, I'm from Illinois and I swear that bus station reminds me of the one's back home,as I live in texas now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the Cottonwood Paper Mill building accessible?

    ReplyDelete